1. Don’t snack in front of the TV.
2. This is why you’re reading this.
3. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution.
4. Where do Bad Ideas Come From?
5. Is this evidence that this is plausible?
6. The value of arbitrary dates.
I'm a social science writer and researcher. I blog about change at Psychology Today and write about educational technology research for EdSurge. Email me: Eric.Horow[at]Gmail[dot]com
from → Links
Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.
Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS
Notify me of new posts by email.
Vigilance Theme by The Theme Foundry
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers